January Reminders

Dog Licensing and Fees

Please bring your dog’s proof of rabies vaccination to the police department to license your dog.

Please call 801-782-7219 with any questions.

All dogs residing in the city, including “inside-only” dogs, service dogs, and dogs that are being kept or used as therapy animals, must be licensed in North Ogden City on a yearly basis. The pet must wear the license tag at all times. All animal licenses issued by the city expire on December 31st of each year. A $15 late fee will be added if the dog is not licensed before March 1st.

On-Street Winter Parking Reminder

Our snowplow trucks are BIG, and with a 12-foot blade, it makes it difficult to plow the streets safely when cars are parked on the road. PLEASE remember that you CANNOT park your car on the road for 24 hours after a snowstorm. This is for the safety and protection of your vehicle, along with the safety and protection of our plows and drivers.

Flood Zones

Questions regarding flood zones should be directed to Lorin Gardner, city engineer, at 801-782-8111. FEMA flood maps are available for your review at the city offices. We also have elevation certificates.

City Council Meetings

The mayor and council welcome your input and attendance at the council meetings held the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month, starting at 6 p.m. Work sessions are held as needed on the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. Visit our website at northogdencity.com/meetings for changes.

Questions, Comments, Accolades?

Go to northogdencity.com/i-want-to/contact-us for information and community contacts.

Leave a Reply