Presented by USU Extension Master Gardener
Wednesday, May 10th, 6:30 p.m.
North Ogden Library
Family Emergency Plan
- Make a family emergency plan. Discuss it with your family.
- Draw a floor plan of your home. Mark two escape routes from each room. Have a family evacuation drill so children know what to do. Practice twice a year.
- Know your children’s school emergency plan as well as your workplace emergency plan.
- Set a primary emergency meeting place outside the home, and a secondary meeting place outside the neighborhood.
- Post emergency telephone numbers on the refrigerator. Show family members.
- Pick one out-of-state and one local friend or relative for family members to call if separated during a disaster. Post information on the refrigerator. Teach children your out-of-state contact phone numbers.
Food Storage Item: Buy 2 large jars of peanut butter. Buy 2 containers of jam or honey.