- Conditional acceptance was approved of North Oaks Cove Phase 17 Subdivision.
- Final acceptance was approved of North View Estates Phase 6 Subdivision.
- Final acceptance was approved of North View Estates Phase 7 Subdivision.
- An Ordinance was approved for Budget amendments for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 budget.
- A Resolution was approved amending the Consolidated Fee Schedule.
- An entity credit card policy was approved.
- An Agreement was approved with Weber Human Services regarding the Northview Senior Center.
- A Lease Agreement was approved with All West Communications.
- An Agreement was approved with Jonathan Call as City Manager.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The mayor and city council welcome your input and attendance at the council meetings held the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, starting at 6 p.m.
Work sessions are held as needed on the first Tuesdays of each month at 6 p.m.
Visit northogdencity.com/meetings for changes.
2023 Election Information
Vote by Mail
Ballots are mailed to voters 21 days before the Election:
- Primary – August 15, 2023
- General – October 31, 2023
In-Person Voting at Weber County Commission Chambers:
- August 29: September 1st – 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 5: – 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Options for returning ballot include:
- Add postage and drop in mailbox.
- Place in secure ballot box located in the parking lot of the
North Branch Library and other locations throughout county.
You are NEVER alone
If you or someone you know are a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, HELP is available.
North Ogden Police Victim Advocate: 801-737-9849
Your Community Connection (YCC) Crisis Line: 801-392-7273
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
NUNCA estas sola(o)
Si usted, o alguien que conoce, a sido victima de violencia domestica, asalto sexual, o acoso, AYUDA está disponible.
North Ogden Police Vocera de Victimas: 801-737-9849
Your Community Connection (YCC) Linea de Crisis: 801-392-7273
Violencia Domestica National Línea Directa: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Asalto Sexual National Línea Directa: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Questions regarding flood zones should be directed to Eric Casperson, City Engineer, at 801-782-7211.
FEMA flood maps are available for your review at the city offices. We also have elevation certificates.