GUIDELINES TO ENSURE CONSISTENT SERVICE
• If a holiday (only those shown below on calendar) falls on a weekday, service will be delayed one day following the holiday.
• All containers MUST be placed outside by 6 a.m.
• Containers should be placed in the street with the wheels against the curb or within 2 feet of blacktop with the front of the container facing the street.
• The container must be placed 4 feet apart from other containers and 8 feet from mailboxes, poles, fences, trees or parked vehicles for easy access.
• Please break down cardboard boxes.
For information please call 801-781-1349