The 2018 General Election will be held Tuesday, November 6th. The following races will appear on the ballot:
• U.S. Senate – All ballots
• U.S. House of Representatives – All ballots
• State Senate – (Part of Ogden City, ALL – Riverdale, South Ogden, Washington Terrace, Uintah City).
• State Representative – All ballots
• County Commissioner (2 seats) – All ballots
• County Sheriff – All ballots
• County Clerk/Auditor – All ballots
• County Attorney – All Ballots
• Local School Board (Ogden School 2, 4, 7. Weber School 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)
• Judges – All ballots (Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, 2nd District Court)
• Multiple Initiatives – All Ballots
Ballots will be mailed to all currently registered voters approximately October 16th. Ballots can be returned by mail (first class stamp required) OR in-person (no postage necessary) to any outdoor 24-hour Ballot Drop Box. Drop boxes are located at all city halls and all county libraries.
If you are not currently registered to vote in Weber County or need to update your address, please submit a new voter registration form to Weber County Elections as soon as possible.
If you do not receive a ballot in the mail or need assistance with voting, you may vote in-person on Election Day at any library or the County Fair Grounds. (Early voting is available at the Weber Center, 2380 Washington Blvd, on October 31st, and November 1st, 2nd and 3rd.)
Please contact Weber County Elections at 801-399-8034 with any que